We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This policy explains how we use any personal information that you provide to us through our Labranda Hotels & Resorts.
2. COLLECTING AND PROCESSING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We need to perform a contract with you, such as when you create a Policy with us You have given us permission to do so The processing is in our legitimate interests and it's not overridden by your rights For payment processing purposes To comply with the law
3. WHAT CATEGORIES OF PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect the following categories of personal information that you choose to provide us on our website (http://www.labranda.com):
First name and last name
We may also collect personal information that you give us during your communication with us regarding our services, such as technical support threads. In addition to the above, we may need to use your personal information for audits and compliance with our legal obligations under applicable law.
For your rights regarding your personal information, please see "What are your rights as the owner of the personal information" section below.
4. WHY WE COLLECT PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use your data for:
To operate and maintain our service
To notify you about changes to our service
To provide customer support
To gather analytical data to improve our service
To monitor the usage of our service
To detect, prevent and address technical issues
To communicate with you
5. HOW WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We collect data in two ways:
Data that you provide to us
Data that we collect through third-party services.
We collect your data during your communication with us regarding our services, such as technical support threads. That’s the data that you provide to us.
The third-party tools we use on our website will only insert cookies and other tracking technologies if consented by you. We track your consent once you click ‘Accept’ on our Privacy center.
You can customize the cookies you agree to activate by clicking on the Cookie Preferences link provided by our cookie preference center, or on the link below.
6. WITH WHOM WE SHARE THE COLLECTED PERSONAL INFORMATION
These service providers have access to your personal information only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose. They may track your online behavior over time and across different internet websites or online services. We share or disclose your personal information with the following third-party service providers:
We use a 3rd party analytical software to gather statistical information about our website visitors. The services we use include:
We use third-party services to measure and personalize content. These services may share content you provide to 3rd party. These include:
We use third-party social media tools on our website to enable sharing from our website. These services may share content you provide to 3rd party. They include:
7. WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS AS THE OWNER OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
You have the following data protection rights:
How can you exercise your rights as the owner of personal information You may submit your requests to exercise your right under the GDPR and CCPA by:
Address: Meeting Point Global Tourism LLC IBN Battuta Gate Fourth Floor #Office 401 P.O. Box 51738 Dubai, UAE
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests. You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your personal information. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority.
8. LOCATION AND TRANSFER OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
9. STORAGE AND DELETION OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION We will retain usage data for internal analysis purposes. Usage data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our service, or Meeting Point Hotel Management Holding GmbH is legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods. We will store your personal information for the period of providing our services to you. After that, we will erase all your personal information that we have, except when we need to keep such information for a longer period to comply with applicable law or resolve disputes.
Following the deletion of your personal information from our database, the related backup data will be deleted, generally within 90 days.
10. SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION We take appropriate technical measures for keeping your personal information confidential and protected against accidental or unlawful destruction or loss, alteration, unauthorised disclosure or access. We use technical safeguards measures including
The security of your personal information also depends on your protection of your user account. Please use a unique and strong password, and keep your login credentials secret. Also, be sure to log out after having used our services from a shared computer.